of MC Vilela GmbH
Status date 07 May 2018
MC Vilela GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "MC Vilela") maintains a website accessible via the URL: www.mcvilela.de and www.mcvilela.com (hereinafter referred to as "website"). This present document is to provide information regarding the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data refers to all data that identify you as a natural person by referring, for example, to your name, address, email addresses, or user behavior.
In accordance with the provisions of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG) and data protection laws, and in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) – as of 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – your data are collected, processed and used as specified below in detail:
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, in other words when you do not register to use our website or transmit any information otherwise, we do not collect personal data except for the data which your browser will transmit to facilitate your visit of the website. These are:
(2) Beyond this, when using the website, cookies are saved on your computer. Cookies are small text files allocated on your hard drive to the browser that you use which forward specific information to the site that places the cookies (in this case, MC Vilela). A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, which as a rule is a randomly generated unique number. Cookies cannot execute programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Their sole purpose is to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
a) Our website uses the following cookies:
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you close your browser. This especially applies to session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called session ID which permits the allocation of different queries from your browser to the same session. This helps identify your computer whenever you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a pre-set time which may differ depending on the cookie. You are able to delete cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You are able to configure your browser according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. You can download information about how to manage and delete cookies and the respective instructions for the most common browsers by accessing the site www.meine-cookies.org. However, please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full scope of functionality of this website.
(3) This information is stored separately from any other data which you possibly provided to us. The data of the cookies are not linked to your other data.
(1) Beside the use of our website for information purposes only, you are welcome to contact us, e.g. if you have any questions or suggestions or if you wish advice. For this purpose, you are asked to provide additional personal information. Wherever additional information is voluntary, this is marked accordingly. We only collect, process and use such personal data of yours which are necessary for you to use this website or contact us, or which you yourself provide on the website. These data consist of the following inventory and user data which you provide by filling in our contact form:
(2) We use inventory data and user data to contact you, if required by you or if this is necessary or permitted by law in the context of the contractual relationship. The personal data, except for data collected by third parties named hereinafter, are stored and processed within the European Union. Inventory data will be stored as long as it is necessary and permitted by law.
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how you as a user, use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will usually be transmitted to, and stored by, Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization has been activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of this website operator, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google within the context of Google Analytics.
(4) Furthermore, you can opt out of data collected by cookies and the use of website-related data (including your IP address) as well as the processing of data by Google. You can do this by downloading and installing the add-on for your current browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) Our website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizeIp()”. This process truncates IP addresses, which excludes any direct referencing to natural persons.
a) Embedding third-party services
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online presence which are stored at www.YouTube.com and which can be played directly from our website. All YouTube videos are embedded under the "extended data privacy mode", meaning that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube unless you play the videos. Only once you play the videos the data listed in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We cannot influence this data transfer.
(2) By your visiting our website, third-party provider receives information that you accessed the respective subpage on our website. Also, the information listed in 1. (1) of this statement is transferred. This is regardless of whether this third party provides a user account via which you are logged in or if there is no user account. If you have logged in with the plug-in provider these data are attributed directly to your account. If you do not wish these data to be allocated to your profile at the third-party provider, you must log off before activating the button.
(3) The third-party provider stores these data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of promotion, market research and/or the demand-actuated design of its website. This analysis is done specifically (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customized advertising. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact the respective third-party provider.
(4) You can find further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the third-party provider by contacting the provider listed below and accessing the privacy statements of this provider. These statements also include additional information about your rights and settings options to protect your privacy.
(5) Address and URL of the third-party provider to retrieve the privacy statements in question:
1600 Amphitheater Parkway,
Within the framework of processing personal data, we use a subcontractor and enter into a contract with this data processor in accordance with the requirements of Section 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz - BDSG) / Art. 28 GDPR.
We use Xodox GmbH to host the website on our behalf.
In accordance with the requirements under Section 9 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) / Art. 32 GDPR we take technical and organizational measures to protect the users’ personal data. All our employees who have been entrusted with processing personal data of the website are committed to maintain data secrecy.
The following provisions constitute the legal basis for the collection and processing of data: Sections 12, 13, 14 and 15 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz - TMG); Sections 4 (1), 28 (1) sentence 1 number 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG); Art. 6 (1) lit. a) and b) GDPR.
The users and other data subjects have the following rights vis-à-vis MC Vilela with regard to their personal data:
The service provider, in accordance with Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz - TMG) and the Responsible Agency in accordance with Section 3 (7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) or the responsible party according to Art. 4 (7) GDPR, is:
MC Vilela GmbH
D-51427 Bergisch Gladbach
In case of any requests for information, correction and deletion, objections or the revocation of a consent, the enforcement of the right to restrict the processing or transmission of data as well as in case of comments or questions on behalf of you with regard to privacy you are kindly asked send this in writing to the address given above.
The data protection authority competent for us to whom a complaint about the violation of privacy rights can be submitted is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Kavalleriestr. 2 - 4
From time to time it may be necessary to adjust and/or update the content of this privacy statement. We therefore reserve the right to change this statement at any time. Prior to such amended statement coming into effect we will send the changed version of this privacy statement by email to registered users and will publish the amended version precisely where this privacy statement was previously published.